Thursday, March 27, 2008

MP3 Fiesta!!!


I'll start off this post by saying that I've never really liked iTunes. I think the site is good for browsing or finding music but the format is a pain, especially if you don't own an iPod, and, for a college student, it is a little expensive. Hence, I was really happy when I found this new site called mp3fiesta.com. It is a site with a great selection of music and you can download songs for 10 cents and albums for a dollar! The sound quality is great and I've had only great things to say about it since I started using it. The songs are in mp3 format so you can add them to an iPod or any other mp3 player and they aren't protected so you can put them on multiple computers or mp3 players and listen to them without needing a password. I thought it was a good find and wanted to share the information with everyone else. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Taralyn said...

awesome! Nice to see someone trying to bring down the monopoly :)

Taralyn said...

oops. I forgot. I'm a woman and hence bringing estrogen into your testosterone world. SORRY! Guess you can't escape us :)