Monday, March 3, 2008

The Longest Drive

Over the past week we've had some nice weather here and I've started feeling the itch to play some golf. In response to the urge to play, I've posted my dream driver, the Bang-0-matic from Bang golf.

this isn't just any driver. It's 460cc (the legal size limit), to put some bulk behind your ball and incorporates Flow Alignment (FA) technology which directs more energy from the club head to the ball with less power dispersion. Most clubs only transfer about 78% of the energy while this club head delivers 94%. How much of a difference does this make? To give you an idea, this club holds the current long drive world record for men, women, and juniors. The longest drive for men is 539 yards and the longest drive for juniors is 400 yards!! This club has some power and at $150 for the head plus an Accuflex Icon v3 or Pro Force 65 ATR shaft will still be cheaper than a TaylorMade or Calloway driver and will outperform them both. You can pick up one of these pretty ladies on ebay with a good shaft pre-installed for around $150. I'd recommend a 10.5 or 12 degree loft, as this club tends to hit a little flatter than expected.

As long as golf is around there will be people (like me) who want to drive the ball a little further. For those people, this is a great way to enjoy golf a little more.

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

Jason, I think you are so great, I'm so glad you started yourself a MAN BLOG!!!

(This is Heather, by the way, because our blog is really just me as well...)