Monday, March 24, 2008

Moving in Slow Motion

Today sure feels like a Monday. It was a little harder to wake up and I've been moving a little slower than usual today. I felt like I was moving in slow motion...which is what spawned the idea of today's post. In a physics class a couple of semesters ago, our teacher showed us this website and used it to apply some basic concepts. I thought it was cool because it had slow motion videos like these:


a jello square being dropped...


A man being shot in the chest with a BB...


A water balloon exploding...


And my personal favorite, a man being slapped in the face.

You can see other videos like these by following this link. There is also another website I found that has color slow motion videos. You can check it out by clicking here. I hope everyone enjoys this and that it helps you move a little faster on the lethargic Monday.

No comments: