Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Batman 2: The Dark Knight


Today I'd like to share a couple of awesome video clips for the new Batman movie, Dark Knight. It looks like it will be an amazing movie with a twisted villain. Here are the clips for your enjoyment. The first clip is the official two minute trailer which is pretty sweet. The second is a 6 minute clip of the movie that was shown with the IMAX version of I Am Legend. To see the 6 minute clip click here and then the play button on the new page.



Aside from the great action and special effects expected from this movie, I'm also looking forward to is the portrayal of the Joker. He's freaky looking and it seems like Heath Ledger really took the character to a whole new level. I can't wait to see this movie!

1 comment:

neil said...

That IMax preview was awesome. I, as well, can hardly wait.