Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lost Madness!!


I'm sure that everyone has heard of the TV show 'Lost' and how great it is. Briefly, the story is about an airplane that crashes on a mysterious island where the survivors of the crash go through all kinds of adventures while trying to be rescued. For those of you who watch it regularly, isn't season 4 crazy! I think it's the best season of the series so far. For those of you who haven't watched but are interested, ABC.com has ALL of the episodes for EVERY season posted for viewing. The link to watch these episodes on ABC's website.

A friend of mine and frequent visitor of the site (thanks Chris) found a web site that is kind of like March Madness but with Lost characters being paired up and fans voting for the one they like the most. Every week the round advances. To check it out follow this link. Before voting for your favorite characters, fill out a bracket if you're interested and email it to me. We'll give 2 points for round two wins, 3 points for round 3 wins etc. and at the end I'll announce the winners! I think it's a fun way to revisit some interesting characters that have been on the show. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Man, Season 4 is blowing my mind! It's going to be really interesting to see where they head in the next 2 and a half seasons. Me and Amy already filled out brackets and we'll scan and email them to you. Thanks for doing this. I think it'll be fun!

-Chris (My google account posts as 'Bud', the nickname my family has for me).

PS - Check out this video - it's pretty funny - Perspective - Anyone that watches 'Lost' can relate. It's just a show . . . right?

Chris said...

Sayid beat Jack! That totally breaks my Lost bracket. I had him going all the way. He only lost by 43 votes out of more than 10,000 votes. Crazy March Madness. It's the first upset of March :)

Jason Morales said...

I picked Jack too. I didn't think Sayid would win, especially because of the flashforward where he is working for Ben. Oh well.